After a tiring week, the "heavenly" body of Bubbles gave up. I've been sick for like 2 days already, but hopefully I could be better this week :P. Give some inspiration for me to work guys, I really need it XD.

Anyways, good job at Conflict guys! Show Elerds who's the boss XD (Just kidding Elerds), give me feedbacks regarding this event (even elerds are welcome). I'll try to satisfy your needs in game (no perverts allowed, ok? XD)

Another thing, please join our "Star Writer" event. We would like to read your blogs and share it with everyone! Who knows, your articles will be posted in the front page of neosteam site and be popular :P

Till next time guys! Watch out for my interview with Jinzo, the GM who broke my heart XD

4 comments:

Joseph said...

the pervert remark, r u talkin about me Bubbles? >_<

James said...

interesting event, though its flawed in that once the elerd/rog CM crosses over to their respectively Nation's borders, the other nation can't do anything to stop them. also, the reward from winning the event isn't exactly very appealing. most people don't even hunt the poopoos.

Joseph said...

ya i kinda agree, can u like increase the prize, and bubbles check my blog about my story if u approve the blogsite is joseph1700.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

zomg i love you bubbles! have my seven children!